Working as an integrated team, Automation and Control’s FUEL-FACS+ Terminal Automation System and UCOS Facility Operations System manage product movements, inventory, and facility control for any size bulk terminal.
The Tank Terminal Automation Control system leverages your existing capital investment. It works with your existing equipment to modernize your plant and streamline your operations.
This system manages and automates both business and operations throughout the terminal:
- Reduces manual paperwork
- Eliminates multiple, incompatible subsystems
- Delivers plant-wide alarming, real-time tank information, and overfill protection
- Interfaces with SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, and other back-office systems
- Automates everything from orders to post-loading documentation and billing
- Standardizes operations
- Reduces the cost of expanding your plant
- Supports truck, rail, barge, marine, and pipeline movements
- Ensures the safe operation of your facility and documents it for regulatory compliance reporting
- Offers repeatable algorithms for blending control, additive sequences, and process control
The world-class functionality of the Tank Terminal Automation Control system is matched by a world-class project methodology and all the expertise and resources necessary to design, develop, install, and support each system.